NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01)
The summary for the NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01): -Purpose. The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) invites applications to participate as the Administrative Coordinating Center (ACC) for the NHLBI Cardiac Development Consortium (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HL-09-002.html) and NHLBI Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium(http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-HL-09-003.html).These consortia will comprise a new NHLBI translational program in pediatric cardiovascular disease by interacting with each other, and with the NHLBI Pediatric Heart Network (www.PediatricHeartNetwork.com) to encourage translation of results from basic science to clinical research, and to provide clinical input on pressing needs for basic research. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the Research Project Cooperative Agreement (U01) mechanism of support. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The NHLBI intends to commit approximately $400,000 total costs for FY2009.The total amount to be awarded for the ACC will be a maximum of $8.090 million total costs for the six-year project period.This includes up to $3.6 million for the ACC itself as well as up to $4.490 million for cores to be administered by the ACC.It is anticipated that a single ACC will be awarded. -Budget and Project Period.The total project period for an application submitted in response to this FOA is 6 years, of which the first year will be a planning phase.Maximum allowable direct costs are $285,000 in the Year 1 planning phase and $455,000 per year in years
|Federal Grant Title:||NHLBI Pediatric Translational Consortium Administrative Coordinating Center (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-09-011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Heart and Vascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 06, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 06, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Dec 04, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 04, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Mar 09, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Data Resource Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50)
- • Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and...
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...