NIAMS Clinical Trial Outcome Instrument Development Grant Program (U01)
The summary for the NIAMS Clinical Trial Outcome Instrument Development Grant Program (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIAMS Clinical Trial Outcome Instrument Development Grant Program (U01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits applications for research awards designed to develop new and evaluate existing clinical trial outcome instruments/measures to better assess the benefits (efficacy and effectiveness) and adverse impacts of therapies employed to treat diseases and injuries of interest to the NIAMS. This FOA seeks to facilitate the development and subsequent evaluation of both new and existing clinically relevant and patient-important outcome instruments/measures that could be further tested in existing or novel clinical trials designed to gain widespread acceptance and application in the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or cure of diseases and injuries of interest to the NIAMS. Outcome instruments/measures should be as generalizable as possible with the ultimate aim to impact patient care.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIAMS Clinical Trial Outcome Instrument Development Grant Program (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AR-14-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 23, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 23, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Mar 10, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Small Business Innovation Research on Rare Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic and Skin Diseases (S...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)
- • Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) from Projects to Programs (Admin Supp)- Clinical Tr...
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...