Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences
The summary for the Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences: The purpose of this Program Announcement is to provide a 1-2 year period of research experience for physicians in a residency program through supplements to existing NIBIB grant awards. The program targets applicants who have demonstrated the potential for productive research in an area of interest to the candidate and of relevance to the mission of the NIBIB. The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB) seeks to improve human health by supporting research and training aimed at developing imaging, engineering, and bioinformatics tools with broad medical utility in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. To this end, the institute will fund the research and/or training of creative and insightful clinicians to work in interdisciplinary research teams. Furthermore, cognizant of the importance of translating research findings to health benefits, NIBIB considers facilitation of the translation of discoveries from the laboratory to the clinical setting a cornerstone of its mission. This PAR aims specifically to enhance the fundamental knowledge and research skills of clinical residents interested in research careers in areas related to the mission of the NIBIB.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-04-140|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Discovery and Applied Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 16, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 17, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01)
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R21)
- • NIBIB Biomedical Technology Resource Centers (P41)
- • Platform Delivery Technologies for Nucleic Acid Therapeutics (R43/R44)
- • NIBIB Trailblazer Award for New and Early Stage Investigators (R21)
- • Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects
- • Innovation in Molecular Imaging Probes
- • NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (R01, R37, P0...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)