NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (R01, R37, P01, P41, P50, U01, U54)
The summary for the NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (R01, R37, P01, P41, P50, U01, U54) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (R01, R37, P01, P41, P50, U01, U54): -The intent of this Program Announcement is to provide a 1-2 year period of research experience for physicians in a residency program through supplements to existing NIBIB grant awards. -The program targets applicants who have demonstrated the potential for productive research in an area of interest to the candidate and of relevance to the mission of the NIBIB. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIBIB Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences (R01, R37, P01, P41, P50, U01, U54)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-531|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Discovery and Applied Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 25, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Aug 22, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Nov 24, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) State governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Small businesses County governments City or township governments Special district governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. The candidate must work with a mentor for the research experience who is the PI on an active NIBIB grant. Co-mentoring is encouraged for interdisciplinary projects. The duration of the supplement should be at least one year to provide the candidate with a meaningful research experience, and to prepare him/her for further research experiences. Supplements can be requested only for active NIBIB grants that have a minimum of one year of support remaining. Submit a supplemental application only for a period within the current period of support. (A supplement may not extend beyond the parent award period.) A maximum of two clinical residents (i.e., two supplements) will be allowed on any given parent grant award. Ideally, candidates may take time off from residency training to participate in this program on a full-time basis. However, candidates must be willing and able to dedicate at least 75% of their professional time to the research project.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01)
- • Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R21)
- • NIBIB Biomedical Technology Resource Centers (P41)
- • Platform Delivery Technologies for Nucleic Acid Therapeutics (R43/R44)
- • NIBIB Trailblazer Award for New and Early Stage Investigators (R21)
- • Exploratory Grants (P20) for NIBIB Quantum Projects
- • Nibib Research Supplements to Promote Clinical Resident Research Experiences
- • Innovation in Molecular Imaging Probes
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering Pediatric New Therapeutic Uses f...
- • Environmental influences on Placental Origins of Development (ePOD) (R01)
- • Limited Competition for NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Pre-application for the NIH-Industry Program: Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existin...
- • Early Phase Clinical Trials in Imaging and Image-Guided Interventions (R01)