NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant
The summary for the NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant: The purpose of this program announcement is to invite R21 and R01 applications for patient-oriented research in the NIDCD mission areas of hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-06-040|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Oct 26, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 28, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Feb 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Private institutions of higher education State governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education County governments Small businesses Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Foreign institutions are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - eTargetedBCP (R21)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects - TargetedBCP (R01)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Team-Research BRAIN Circuit Programs - TeamBCP (U19)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Research Opportunities Using Invasive Neural Recording and Stimulating T...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologie...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • PDX Development and Trial Centers (PDTCs) (U54)
- • Optimizing the HIV Care Continuum for Substance Abusing Populations at High-Risk and/or Li...
- • NCI Transition Career Development Award to Promote Diversity (K22)
- • PDX Data Commons and Coordinating Center (PDCCC) for the PDX Development and Trial Centers...
- • Maximizing Access to Research Careers Undergraduate - Student Training in Academic Researc...