Nidcd Small Grant (R03) Program
The summary for the Nidcd Small Grant (R03) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nidcd Small Grant (R03) Program: This Program Announcement (PA) supersedes all previous announcements of the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) Small Grant (R03) Program for support of pilot research that is likely to lead to a subsequent individual research project grant (R01) application. The research must be focused on one or more of the areas within the biomedical and behavioral scientific mission of the NIDCD: hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, or language.The NIDCD Small Grant (R03) Program is designed to support basic and clinical research of scientists who are in the early stages of establishing an independent research career. The Small Grant (R03) Program may be used to support individuals transitioning from postdoctoral status to their first independent research position. In addition, the Program may be used by early-stage clinician-scientists planning to make future application for an NIDCD mentored research career development award (K-award) to demonstrate the feasibility of the research to be proposed in their K-award application.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nidcd Small Grant (R03) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-04-062|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 22, 2004, July 15, 2004, November 15, 2004,|
|Posted Date:||Feb 19, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Feb 19, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 15, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Independent school districts State governments City or township governments Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologie...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Research on the Ethical Implications of Advancements in Neurotechnology ...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Proof of Concept Development of Early Stage Next Generation Human Brain ...
- • BRAIN Initiative Cell Census Network (BICCN) Comprehensive Center on Mouse Brain Cell Atla...
- • BRAIN Initiative Cell Census Network (BICCN) Brain Cell Data Center (U24)
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Research to Understand the Impact of Sex Differences on the Molecular Determin...
- • Circadian Mechanisms Contributing to Obesity, Diabetes Metabolism, and Underlying Heart, L...
- • Translational Bioinformatics Approaches to Advance Drug Repositioning and Combination Ther...
- • Understanding the Effects of ApoE2 on the Interaction between Aging and Alzheimers Disease...
- • Exosomes: From Biogenesis and Secretion to the Early Pathogenesis of Alzheimer's Disease (...