NIDDK Multi-Center Clinical Study Cooperative Agreement (U01)
The summary for the NIDDK Multi-Center Clinical Study Cooperative Agreement (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDDK Multi-Center Clinical Study Cooperative Agreement (U01): -This PAR provides for grant applications for investigator-initiated, multi-center clinical studies. NIDDK supports investigator-initiated, multi-center clinical studies through a two-part process that includes an implementation planning (U34) grant. Beginning with the June 5, 2008 receipt date, NIDDK will accept, peer review, and consider for funding applications for investigator-initiated, multi-center clinical studies only from NIDDK Multi-Center Clinical Study Implementation Planning (U34) grant awardees (See PAR-08-057 for information on NIDDK Clinical Study Implementation Planning Grants), except in cases when an exemption from this requirement has been given by NIDDK. Completion of the required products of a U34 grant is a prerequisite for submission of a multi-center clinical cooperative agreement (U01) application under this PAR. -Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received. -This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the U01 grant mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDDK Multi-Center Clinical Study Cooperative Agreement (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-08-058|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism Research 93.848 Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Dec 19, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 04, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.849 -- Kidney Diseases, Urology and Hematology Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Small businesses Independent school districts Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) City or township governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...