NIDDR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program--Disability Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPs)-- Center on Postsecondary Education for Students With Intellectual Disabilities (84.133A-12)
The summary for the NIDDR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program--Disability Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPs)-- Center on Postsecondary Education for Students With Intellectual Disabilities (84.133A-12) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIDDR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program--Disability Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPs)-- Center on Postsecondary Education for Students With Intellectual Disabilities (84.133A-12): .Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Date of Pre-Application Meeting: Interested parties are invited to participate in a pre-application meeting and to receive information and technical assistance through individual consultation with NIDRR staff. The pre-application meeting will be held on May 21, 2008. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the DRRP program is to improve the effectiveness of services authorized under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, by developing methods, procedures, and rehabilitation technologies that advance a wide range of independent living and employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities, especially individuals with the most severe disabilities. DRRPs carry out one or more of the following types of activities, as specified and defined in 34 CFR 350.13 through 350.19: Research, training, demonstration, development, dissemination, and technical assistance. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.133A-12. If you choose to submit your application electronically, you must use the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Disability Rehabilitation Research Projects competition--CFDA number 84.133A-12 at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.133, not 84.133A-12). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIDDR Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects and Centers Program--Disability Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPs)-- Center on Postsecondary Education for Students With Intellectual Disabilities (84.133A-12)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-042508-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 24, 2008 Applications Available: April 25, 20|
|Posted Date:||Apr 25, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 25, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: States; public or private agencies, including for-profit agencies; public or private organizations, including for-profit organizations; IHEs; and Indian tribes and tribal organizations pursuant to Section 104 of the Federally Recognized Indian Tribe List Act of 1994 U.S.C. 479.1.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
U.S. Department of Education
550 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20202
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP)...
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CDFA Number 84.021A