NIJ FY06 Corrections Technology
The summary for the NIJ FY06 Corrections Technology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIJ FY06 Corrections Technology: The National Institute of Justice (NIJ) is seeking concept papers for technology research, development, testing, and evaluation projects that address the technology needs State and local corrections officials, probation and parole officials, and officials from other criminal justice agencies that collaborate with corrections agencies. Concept papers may address new technologies that support the operations of a correctional facility or enhance the safety and effectiveness of correctional officers and staff. Additionally, NIJ may supportfor uses within the corrections operational environmentthe application of new technologies not developed specifically for corrections.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIJ FY06 Corrections Technology|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2006-NIJ-1131|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Justice Research, Evaluation, and Development Project Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 19, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 19, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Indivi...
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual V...
- • NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety
- • NIJ FY17 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Victims of Crime
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic Science Research Targeting Forensic Engineering, Forensic Pathology, Odo...
- • NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic DNA Research and Development
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program