NIJ FY06 Public Safety Interventions
The summary for the NIJ FY06 Public Safety Interventions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIJ FY06 Public Safety Interventions: NIJ is seeking proposals to conduct process and outcome evaluations to improve public safety interventions at the local level. Effective law enforcement and crime prevention programs are critical to ensuring the safety of communities throughout the country. With the limited resources of many police departments, local agencies, and other groups, it is especially important to determine the effectiveness of public safety interventions. Proposed evaluations should use the most appropriate and rigorous methodologies feasible for evaluating the public safety intervention in question.
|Federal Grant Title:||NIJ FY06 Public Safety Interventions|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2006-NIJ-1166|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Justice Research, Evaluation, and Development Project Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2006 8:00 PM (EST)|
|Posted Date:||Nov 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 17, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIJ FY17 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Victims of Crime
- • NIJ FY17 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime 2017
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Domestic Radicalization to Violent Extremism
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic Science Research Targeting Forensic Engineering, Forensic Pathology, Odo...
- • NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic DNA Research and Development
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program