NIJ FY06 Sensors & Surveillance
The summary for the NIJ FY06 Sensors & Surveillance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NIJ FY06 Sensors & Surveillance: The National Institute of Justice (NIJ) is seeking concept papers for research and development of sensor or surveillance technologies, or novel applications of those technologies, to address specific needs in criminal justice. NIJ is particularly interested in three areas: 1. Concealed weapons detection (CWD) at a safe distance. 2. Through-the-wall surveillance (TWS) for locating and/or tracking individuals within buildings. 3. Other novel sensor or surveillance technologies, applications, or support functions for specific criminal justice applications. Applicants should clearly identify in their application title and abstract the area for which they are applying (CWD, TWS, or Novel).
|Federal Grant Title:||NIJ FY06 Sensors & Surveillance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2006-NIJ-1149|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute of Justice Research, Evaluation, and Development Project Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 17, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Dec 09, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIJ FY17 New Investigator/Early Career Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- • NIJ FY17 Visiting Fellows Program
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Indivi...
- • NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual V...
- • NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic Science Research Targeting Forensic Engineering, Forensic Pathology, Odo...
- • NIJ FY06 Evaluation of OJJDP's Sexual Exploitation of Children Demonstration Program
- • NIJ FY06 Forensic DNA Research and Development
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program