Ninr Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Minority Investigators
The summary for the Ninr Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Minority Investigators grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Ninr Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Minority Investigators: The National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR) invites applications to support the research career development of doctorally prepared minority nurse investigators in tenure-earning positions at Traditionally Minority Based Institutions (TMBIs) and at majority academic institutions in the biomedical and behavioral scientific mission areas of the NINR. The purposes of this program initiative are to: (1) foster the development of independent investigators in nursing research on the faculties of TMBIs and majority academic institutions; (2) stimulate nursing research and nursing research training at these institutions; and (3) encourage the development of qualified minority nurse investigators in academic research settings who can become effective role models for minority students.
|Federal Grant Title:||Ninr Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Minority Investigators|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NR-03-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Nursing Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 16, 2002|
|Posted Date:||Sep 04, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Jan 15, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jan 15, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster OERWebmaster@od.nih.gov NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Chronic Condition Self-Management in Children and Adolescents (R21)
- • Chronic Condition Self-Management in Children and Adolescents (R01)
- • Revision Awards to Institutional Training Programs to Advance Research on Alzheimers Disea...
- • Promoting Caregiver Health Using Self-Management (R01)
- • Improving Quality of Care and Quality of Life for Persons with Alzheimers Disease and Rela...
- • Ninr Career Transition Award (K22)
- • Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) for Individual Predoctoral Fell...
- • NINR Mentored Research Scientist Development Award for Underrepresented or Disadvantaged I...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Basic Mechanisms of Brain Development Mediating Substance Use and Dependence (R01)
- • Discovering Novel Targets: The Molecular Genetics of Drug Addiction and Related Co-Morbidi...
- • NINDS Exploratory Clinical Trials (R01)
- • Reducing Overscreening for Breast, Cervical, and Colorectal Cancers among Older Adults (R0...
- • Targeted basic behavioral and social science and intervention development for HIV preventi...