NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13)
The summary for the NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13): -Purpose. NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health are awarded for the preparation of book-length manuscripts and other scholarly works of value to U.S. health professionals, public health officials, biomedical researchers and historians of the health sciences. -Mechanism of Support. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the G13 grant mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. NLM anticipates making 9 12 new awards each year, spending approximately $1.4 million per year to support new awards in this program. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-237|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Medical Library Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Feb 28, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 22, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 25, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education City or township governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education Independent school districts County governments State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01 Clinical ...
- • NLM Grants for Scholarly Works in Biomedicine and Health (G13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08 Clinical Trial Not Allow...
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Data Science (R01 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Computational Approaches to Curation at Scale for Biomedical Research Assets (R01 Clinical...
- • Nlm Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • NLM Research Grants in Biomedical Informatics and Bioinformatics (R01)
- • Nlm Individual Fellowship for Informationist Training
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...