NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Assessment of ESA-listed corals in Dry Tortugas National Park
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Assessment of ESA-listed corals in Dry Tortugas National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Assessment of ESA-listed corals in Dry Tortugas National Park: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project activities without full and open competition. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, click on the â¿¿Related Documentsâ¿ link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Support" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Assessment of ESA-listed corals in Dry Tortugas National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00344|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD This Fundi|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD This Fundi|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 19, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Specialist Emmett Johnson 305-242-7028
Financial Assistance Specialist
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...