NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - S356 Pump Station Groundwater Monitoring
The summary for the NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - S356 Pump Station Groundwater Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - S356 Pump Station Groundwater Monitoring: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - The United States Department of Interior, The National Park Service (NPS), and Everglades National Park are announcing a notice of intent to award; this is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition, under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00031, with the South Florida Water Management District for a project titled "S356 Pump Station Groundwater Monitoring in the Everglades National Park.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - S356 Pump Station Groundwater Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00094|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 9, 2015 This is a Notice of Intent to award a|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 9, 2015 This is a Notice of Intent to award a|
|Posted Date:||Apr 8, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 8, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Apr 11, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$49,300|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandra Newton, Financial Assistance Officer, 305-242-7028
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area