NTHP Main St Conferencen New Orleans
The summary for the NTHP Main St Conferencen New Orleans grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NTHP Main St Conferencen New Orleans: This is a NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD Task Agreement P12AC10972 under Cooperative Agreement H2255080015, for $20,437.50 to the National Trust for Historic Preservation for the Mains St Conference in New Orleans, LA.THIS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. NO PROPOSALS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THIS TASK AGREEMENT.
|Federal Grant Title:||NTHP Main St Conferencen New Orleans|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-WASO-P12AC10972|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 02, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 02, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$204,375|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$204,375|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$204,375|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Financial Assistance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD Task Agreement P12AC10972 under Cooperative Agreement H2255080015, for $20,437.50 to the National Trust for Historic Preservation for the Mains St Conference in New Orleans, LA. THIS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. NO PROPOSALS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THIS TASK AGREEMENT.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner Contract Specialist Phone 303 969-2378
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area