Nutrient Criteria Development
The summary for the Nutrient Criteria Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nutrient Criteria Development: This is a request for proposals (RFP) for the Office of Water (OW), Office of Science and Technology (OST), Health and Ecological Criteria Division (HECD), Ecological and Health Processes Branch (EHPB) - Nutrient Criteria Program. This action announces the availability of funds, under Statutory Authority of Section 104(b)(3) of the Clean Water Act, which authorizes federal assistance agreements for conducting or promoting the coordination and acceleration of research, investigations, experiments, surveys and studies relating to the cause, effects, extent, prevention and elimination of nutrient related pollution. This announcement pertains to all EPA Regions, except EPA Region IX, which will continue studies through contract mechanisms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nutrient Criteria Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-050505-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations and Training Grants and Cooperative Agreements_Section 1442 of the Clean Water Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2005 All proposals must be submitted to E|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2005|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jul 11, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Parker, Amy, Program Manager, Phone (202) 566-1341, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Parker, Amy
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2015 Support for Water Quality Framework Training Workshop, Nonpoint Source Agriculture...
- • FY 2015 Training Workshop Support Activities for NPDES Program
- • 2005 Wetland Protection Project Grants Request for Proposals
- • U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Propos...
- • Total Maximum Daily Load Funding, Region 5
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY 2017 Request for Proposals from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint So...
- • Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment
- • Environmental Research Apprenticeship Program for College and University Students
- • Non-construction Approaches To Reducng Greenhouse Gas Emissions Through Energy Efficient P...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization