National Adult and Juvenile Offender Reentry Resource Center
The summary for the National Adult and Juvenile Offender Reentry Resource Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Justice Assistance, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Adult and Juvenile Offender Reentry Resource Center: Since its inception in 2009, The National Reentry Resource Center (NRRC) has served as the primary source of information and guidance in reentry, advancing the use of evidence-based practices and policies by creating a network of practitioners, researchers, and policymakers invested in reducing recidivism. The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) completely funds the NRRC through the Second Chance Act funding. BJA and its partner agencies plan and convene a national conference with the NRRC that provide Second Chance Act grantees with information on how to maximize the likelihood their reentry initiatives yield measurable reductions in recidivism.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Adult and Juvenile Offender Reentry Resource Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Justice Assistance|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BJA-2016-9217|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Second Chance Act Reentry Initiative|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Apr 8, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Apr 8, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via email to email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
Technical Application Support
Bureau of Justice Assistance 202-353-7193
- More Grants from the Bureau of Justice Assistance
- • BJA FY 19 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lowe...
- • BJA FY 19 Reducing Injury and Death of Missing Individuals with Dementia and Developmental...
- • BJA FY 19 An Academic-based Training Initiative to Improve Police Responses for People wit...
- • Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Assistance Initiative
- • BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistanc...