National Clinicians' Consultation Center
The summary for the National Clinicians' Consultation Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Clinicians' Consultation Center: This grant will be awarded to an eligible entity to provide health care providers with national resources to obtain timely and appropriate responses to clinical questions relating to the treatment of persons with HIV-infection, health care worker exposure to HIV and other blood borne pathogens and treatment of HIV-infected pregnant women and their infants. In addition, the funding will develop and support an integrated referral network to connect HIV-infected pregnant women with appropriate care. This referral network will focus on the needs of Ryan White Care Act Title III/IV clinics.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Clinicians' Consultation Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-041|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Nov 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible entities include public or private non-profit entities, including health professions training institutions and academic health sciences centers. Faith-based and community-based organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreeme...
- • Addressing HIV Care and Housing Coordination through Data Integration to Improve Health Ou...
- • Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers
- • Building Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipient Capacity to Engage People Living with HIV i...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Integrated HIV Planning Implementation
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • International AIDS Education and Training Centers
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part BStates/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program...
- • Regional Genetics Networks
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Autism Single Investigator Innovation Program (Autism-SIIP)
- • R40 Autism Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (Autism-FIRST) Program