National Clinicians Consultation Center
The summary for the National Clinicians Consultation Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Clinicians Consultation Center: The purpose of the National Clinicians Consultation Center (NCCC) is to supply healthcare providers with a national resource to obtain timely and appropriate responses to clinical questions related to: 1) the treatment of persons with HIV-infection; 2) healthcare worker exposure to HIV and other blood borne pathogens (e.g., hepatitis) and 3)the treatment of HIV-infected pregnant women and their infants and a referral service to connect HIV-infected pregnant women and exposed infants with HIV-experienced care providers.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Clinicians Consultation Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-11-105|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 1st, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 01, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Programs for Resour...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Transitional Grant Area Planning B...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreeme...
- • National HIV Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements
- • Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements Targeting Ryan White Care Act Tit...
- • National Clinicians' Consultation Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)