National FIMR Resource Center
The summary for the National FIMR Resource Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National FIMR Resource Center: The purpose of the resource center is to provide technical support to States and communities, particularly Healthy Start Communities, as they develop and implement the community-based fetal and infant mortality review process. The resource center will be responsible for working with MCHB to promote the FIMR process, provide assistance to communities setting up the process, share pertinent information among communities and States, develop refinements and new approaches to the FIMR process to make it more responsive and efficient, and expand the use of FIMR as a needs assessment and quality improvement tool to build capacity in the State Title V program.
|Federal Grant Title:||National FIMR Resource Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-10-161|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Healthy Start Initiative|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants for funding in these competitions must be public or non-profit private entities, including faith-based and community-based organizations, Indian tribes, or tribal organizations (as defined at 25 U.S.C. 450b). An eligible applicant must have both direct fiduciary and administrative responsibility over the project.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health (Level 2: Enhanced S...
- • Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health (Level 1: Community-...
- • Promoting Preventive Health Services for Women
- • Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health (Level 3: Leadership...
- • Supporting Healthy Start Performance Project
- • Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health
- • Healthy Start Initiative-Eliminating Racial/Ethnic Disparities
- • National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) Resource Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)