National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)
The summary for the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62): Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA-PS-08-001CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)." Approximately $8,500,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately 25 awards. The purpose of the program is to monitor the HIV epidemic through HIV behavioral surveillance. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to January 1, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System (U62)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Health Department Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 03, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$425,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This cooperative agreement has eligibility limited to the directly funded city/county health departments containing the following Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs) or specified Divisions within MSAs: Los Angeles Division (Los Angeles MSA) [County of Los Angeles Department of Health Services]; San Francisco Division (San Francisco MSA) [San Francisco Department of Public Health]; Chicago Division (Chicago MSA) [City of Chicago Department of Public Health]; New York Division (New York City MSA) [New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene]; Philadelphia Division (Philadelphia MSA) [Philadelphia Department of Public Health]; Houston MSA [Houston Department of Health and Human Services]; and the State health departments containing the following MSAs or specified Divisions within MSAs: Phoenix MSA [Arizona]; San Diego MSA [California]; Denver MSA [Colorado]; Hartford, MSA [Connecticut]; Washington Division, Washington DC MSA; Miami Division, Miami MSA [Florida]; Atlanta MSA [Georgia]; New Orleans MSA [Louisiana]; Boston Division, Boston MSA [Massachusetts]; Baltimore MSA [Maryland]; Detroit MSA [Michigan]; St Louis MSA [Missouri]; Nassau Division, New York MSA [New York State]; Newark Division, New York MSA [New Jersey]; San Juan MSA [Puerto Rico]; Memphis MSA [Tennessee]; Dallas Division, Dallas MSA [Texas]; Virginia Beach-Norfolk MSA [Virginia]; Seattle Division, Seattle MSA [Washington].
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for
- • Secretary’s Minority AIDS Initiative Funding to Increase HIV Prevention and Care Ser...
- • Health Department Demonstration Projects to Reduce HIV Infections and Improve Engagement i...
- • Health Department Demonstration Projects for Comprehensive Prevention, Care, Behavioral He...
- • Secretarys Minority AIDS Initiative Funding to Increase HIV Prevention and Care Service De...
- • Rapid Test Algorithms for Diagnosis of HIV Infection and Improved Linkage to Care
- • Expanded and Integrated Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing for Populations Disprop...
- • HIV Prevention Projects
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...