National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR)--Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR)--Phase I CFDA Number 84.133S-1
The summary for the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR)--Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR)--Phase I CFDA Number 84.133S-1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR)--Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR)--Phase I CFDA Number 84.133S-1: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of this program is to stimulate technological innovation in the private sector, strengthen the role of small business in meeting Federal research or research and development (R/R&D) needs, increase the commercial application of the U.S. Department of Education (Department) supported research results, and improve the return on investment from Federally funded research for economic and social benefits to the Nation. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.133S-1. Applications for grants under the SBIR Program, CFDA number 84.133S-1, must be submitted electronically using the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the SBIR Competition at www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., search for 84.133, not 84.133S).
|Federal Grant Title:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR)--Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR)--Phase I CFDA Number 84.133S-1|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-121310-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2011 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2011 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Dec 13, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 13, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 13, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Entities that are, at the time of award, small business concerns as defined by the Small Business Administration (SBA). This definition is included in the application package. If it appears that an applicant organization does not meet the eligibility requirements, we will request an evaluation by the SBA. Under circumstances in which eligibility is unclear, we will not make an SBIR award until the SBA makes a determination that the applicant is eligible under its definition of small business concern. All technology, science, or engineering firms with strong research capabilities in any of the priority areas listed in this notice are encouraged to participate. Consultative or other arrangements between these firms and universities or other non-profit organizations are permitted, but the small business concern must serve as the grantee. For Phase I projects, at least two-thirds of the research and/or analytic activities must be performed by the proposing small business concern grantee.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 [email protected] Program Managers: Lynn Medley or Marlene Spencer Lynn Medley U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 5140 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2700 Telephone: (202) 245-7338 or by e-mail: [email protected] Marlene Spencer U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 5133 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-2700 Telephone: (202) 245-7532 or e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research Training Centers CFDA Number 84.133B-4
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program--Advanced Rehabi...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers (RRTC): Outcomes Measurement...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Projects...
- • HHS/ACL/NIDILRR: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRPS) Program: Center o...
- • SBIR Phase I
- • Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers Program (RERC)
- • Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...