National Organizations for Physical Activity and Public Health Programs to Control and Prevent Obesity and Other Chronic Diseases and Disabling Conditions
The summary for the National Organizations for Physical Activity and Public Health Programs to Control and Prevent Obesity and Other Chronic Diseases and Disabling Conditions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Organizations for Physical Activity and Public Health Programs to Control and Prevent Obesity and Other Chronic Diseases and Disabling Conditions: The purpose of the program is to enhance physical activity and public health (PAPH) (1) policies, (2) education/training, and (3) promotion at the domestic and international levels in order to control and prevent obesity and other chronic diseases and disabling conditions.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Organizations for Physical Activity and Public Health Programs to Control and Prevent Obesity and Other Chronic Diseases and Disabling Conditions|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP07-717|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Assistance Programs for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jul 03, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jul 03, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 01, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding opportunity has single eligibility. Please see the complete and full announcement for eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC, Technical Information Management Section
Phone 770-488-2700 [email protected] CDC, Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis
- • Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Tobacco Use, Heart Disease, and ass...
- • State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2