National Park Service- Emergency Stabilization, Assessment, and Treatment of Painted Plasters in the Mission Church at Tumacacori National Historical Park
The summary for the National Park Service- Emergency Stabilization, Assessment, and Treatment of Painted Plasters in the Mission Church at Tumacacori National Historical Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service- Emergency Stabilization, Assessment, and Treatment of Painted Plasters in the Mission Church at Tumacacori National Historical Park: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service- Emergency Stabilization, Assessment, and Treatment of Painted Plasters in the Mission Church at Tumacacori National Historical Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIR8690110008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 14, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 14, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$90,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of New Mexico.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jenny Sommer Agreements Specialist Phone 303-969-2392
- Similar Government Grants
- • Monitoring the Relative Abundance of Bats at National Parks of the Upper Midwest - GLKN
- • Johne's Disease Assessment in Tule Elk at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Analyze Interaction among Elevation and Surface Temperature in Alaska National Parks
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Prepare Visitor Experience and Resource Protection ...
- • Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Route 66 Grant Program
- • Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Interpretative Youth Interns - HOME- THIS IS NOT A ...
- • Repair Trails and Mark Boundary at Shenandoah National Park
- • Capacity Building and Network Development