National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures
The summary for the National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures: CDC intends to issue a sole source FOA to the American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) in Washington, DC to regularly receive, review, and utilize national chemical and poison exposures data to 1) improve public health surveillance for chemical and poison exposures and associated illnesses, 2) identify early markers of chemical events with the objective of providing rapid and appropriate public health response, and 3) find potential cases and enhance situational awareness during a known event. NCEH/EHHE/HSB conducts surveillance for chemical exposures and provides situation awareness on a regional (i.e, multi-state) and national level.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH15-1506|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Public Health and Emergency Response|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 29, 2015 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 29, 2015 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Mar 25, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jun 28, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a single eligibility FOA. Single Source Award: American Association for Poison Control Centers (AAPCC)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Adrianne Holmes
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Wate...
- • A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventi...
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs
- • Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health ...
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2