National Research Service Award Postdoctoral Fellowships In Epidemiology, Clinical Trials, and Outcomes Research In Orthopaedic Surgery(F32)
The summary for the National Research Service Award Postdoctoral Fellowships In Epidemiology, Clinical Trials, and Outcomes Research In Orthopaedic Surgery(F32) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Research Service Award Postdoctoral Fellowships In Epidemiology, Clinical Trials, and Outcomes Research In Orthopaedic Surgery(F32): -The NIAMS, along with the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation (OREF), announces the availability of individual NRSA postdoctoral fellowships to support the training of physicians with expertise in orthopaedic surgery to supplement that knowledge with training in epidemiology/clinical trials/outcomes research. -These fellowships are intended to support up to two years of advanced training in the relevant methodologies which is to be used to obtain a Master s of Public Heath (or similar relevant area of study such as biostatistics, etc.) and/or a Ph.D. in epidemiology to qualify the fellow to pursue a career in these areas as they relate to orthopaedic surgery. -This PAR will use the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Individual Postdoctoral NRSA Fellowship Award (F32) mechanism. The total project period for an application submitted in response to this PAR may not exceed a total of two years. The requested project period should be reduced by the amount of time a fellow has received support on any prior NRSA post-doctoral fellowship including Institutional NRSA training grants (T32s) so that the total NRSA support does not exceed 3 years. For further information refer to the NIH Guidelines for the NIH National Research Service Awards for Individual Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) published in the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts (PA-06-373) http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-06-373.html.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Research Service Award Postdoctoral Fellowships In Epidemiology, Clinical Trials, and Outcomes Research In Orthopaedic Surgery(F32)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-539|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jul 24, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments Small businesses Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. An individual may not have two or more competing NIH fellowship applications pending review concurrently. In addition, CSR will not accept for review any application that is essentially the same as one already reviewed. See announcement for full details.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Small Business Innovation Research on Rare Musculoskeletal, Rheumatic and Skin Diseases (S...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Mechanistic Ancillary Studies to Ongoing Clinical Projects (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed...
- • Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NIAMS K08 and K23 Recipients (R03)
- • Supplements to Advance Research (STAR) from Projects to Programs (Admin Supp)- Clinical Tr...
- • Collaborative Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Science Award (Camssa)
- • Niams Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- • Skin Diseases Research Core Centers
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...