National Spherical Torus Experiment - Innovative Measurements of Spherical Torus Plasmas
The summary for the National Spherical Torus Experiment - Innovative Measurements of Spherical Torus Plasmas grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Spherical Torus Experiment - Innovative Measurements of Spherical Torus Plasmas: The Office of Fusion Energy Sciences (OFES) of theOffice of Science (SC), U.S.Department of Energy (DOE) hereby announces its interest in receiving grantapplications for collaborative research involving innovative diagnostics ontheNational Spherical Torus Experiment (NSTX) at Princeton Plasma PhysicsLaboratory. The NSTX program addresses two of the long term goals of OFES:Configuration Optimization and developing a Predictive Capability forBurningPlasmas. Collaborative research involving innovative diagnostics mustsupportthe NSTX program goals by making important measurements related to plasmaprofile evolution, plasma control and stability, plasma turbulence andtransport, or edge plasma characteristics. To be considered for funding,applicants must have discussed their proposed research with the NSTXNationalResearch Program Leaders and must include a Record of Discussion indicatingthebenefits of their proposed research to the planned NSTX research programandthe interface support required by the proposed collaborative work.Applications to renew on-going NSTX collaborative research must include alistof project goals from the previous statement of work and a summary of theactual accomplishments. Applications focusing primarily on design ofpotentialdiagnostics for NSTX or on planning/analysis of experiments on NSTX willnot beconsidered under this notice.The full text of this Notice is available athttp://www.science.doe.gov/grants/FAPN05-20.htmlATTENTION: Applicants must use the forms in Grants.gov, do not use theformslisted below.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Spherical Torus Experiment - Innovative Measurements of Spherical Torus Plasmas|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FG01-05ER05-20|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 12, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jul 26, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 26, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 26, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity Laura.Scott@science.doe.gov Laura Scott
- Similar Government Grants
- • Subsurface Biogeochemical Research
- • Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing:
- • FY 2017 PHase I Release 2 SBIR/STTR
- • Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Integrated Simulation Partnerships in Fus...
- • U.S.-Japan Science and Technology Cooperation Program in High Energy Physics
- • Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program
- • Integrated Assessment of Climate Change Research
- • Research in Innovative Approaches to Fusion Energy Sciences
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...