National Violent Death Reporting System
The summary for the National Violent Death Reporting System grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Violent Death Reporting System: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a funding opportunity announcement entitled, "National Violent Death Reporting System." Approximately $876,625 will be available in fiscal year 2009 to fund 4 awards. The purpose of this announcement is for the development of the National Violent Death Reporting System(NVDRS). The NVDRS assists state governments to create a comprehensive surveillance system that includes data from multiple agencies. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at www.grants.gov The estimated funding date is prior to August 31, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Violent Death Reporting System|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-CE09-904|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Injury Prevention and Control Research and State and Community Based Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 04, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 04, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Mar 03, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 10, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 03, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$876,625|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGOTIMS Phone 770/488-2700
Technical Information Management Section [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2