Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA 84.365C
The summary for the Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA 84.365C grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA 84.365C: .Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Office of English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement, and Academic Achievement for Limited English Proficient Students; Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program; Notice Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year (FY) 2008. Purpose of Program: The purpose of this program is to provide grants for eligible entities to develop high levels of academic attainment in English among limited English proficient (LEP) children, and to promote parental and community participation in language instruction educational programs. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.365C. If you choose to submit your application electronically, you must use the Governmentwide Grants.gov Apply site at http://www.Grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program at http://www.Grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this competition by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search (e.g., for 84.365, not for 84.365C). The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726.
|Federal Grant Title:||Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA 84.365C|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-102407-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||English Language Acquisition Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 06, 2007 Applications Available: October 24,|
|Posted Date:||Oct 24, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Oct 24, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jan 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: The following entities, when they operate elementary, secondary, and postsecondary schools primarily for Native American children (including Alaska Native children), are eligible applicants under this program: Indian tribes; tribally sanctioned educational authorities; Native Hawaiian or Native American Pacific Islander native language educational organizations; elementary schools or secondary schools that are operated or funded by the Bureau of Indian Education (BIE), or a consortium of such schools; elementary schools or secondary schools operated under a contract with or grant from the BIE in consortium with another such school or a tribal or community organization; and elementary schools or secondary schools operated by the BIE and an IHE, in consortium with elementary schools or secondary schools operated under a contract with or a grant from the BIE or a tribal or community organization.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
400 Maryland Avenue, SW.
Potomac Center Plaza, Room 10065 Washington, DC 20202-6510
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children ...
- • Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): National Professional Development (NPD) Pro...
- • Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): National Professional Development Program C...
- • Office of EnglishLanguage Acquisition, Language Enhancement, and Academic Achievement for ...
- • Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program
- • Opportunity ED-GRANTS-011911-001
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...