Native Hawaiian Education Program
The summary for the Native Hawaiian Education Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Native Hawaiian Education Program: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: The purpose of the Native Hawaiian Education program is to support innovative projects that enhance the educational services provided to Native Hawaiian children and adults. These projects may include those activities authorized under section 7205(a)(3) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended (ESEA). Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.362A. Applications for grants under the Native Hawaiian Education Program--CFDA Number 84.362A must be submitted electronically using the Grants.gov Apply site at: http://www.grants.gov. Through this site, you will be able to download a copy of the application package, complete it offline, and then upload and submit your application. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us. You may access the electronic grant application for the Native Hawaiian Education Program at: http://www.grants.gov. You must search for the downloadable application package for this program by the CFDA number. Do not include the CFDA number's alpha suffix in your search. The telephone number for the Grants.gov Helpdesk is 1-800-518-4726.
|Federal Grant Title:||Native Hawaiian Education Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-012306-002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Native Hawaiian Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 24, 2006 Applications Available: January 23,|
|Posted Date:||Jan 23, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jan 23, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Apr 23, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||21|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Native Hawaiian educational organizations; Native Hawaiian community-based organizations; public and private nonprofit organizations, agencies, and institutions with experience in developing or operating Native Hawaiian programs or programs of instruction in the Native Hawaiian language, and consortia of the previously mentioned organizations, agencies, and institutions.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND System Admin.
Phone (202) 245-6140
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 3W223,
Washington, DC 20202-6200
Telephone: (202) 260-
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Native Hawaiian Education Program CFD...
- • Native Hawaiian Education Program - CFDA 84.362A
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education Overview Information; Native Hawaiian Educati...
- • Native Hawaiian Education Program CFDA 84.362A
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter ...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abr...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): College Assistance Migrant Program (C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP)...
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CDFA Number 84.021A