Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program
The summary for the Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program: The intended long-term impact of the Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program (herein NHHSP) under the Native Hawaiian Health Center Improvement Act of 1992 is the improved health status of Native Hawaiians. This will be achieved through the development and expansion of Native Hawaiian health care service infrastructures. This capacity-building efforts is supported, in part by the NHHSP by increasing the number of Native Hawaiian health care professionals trained in those disciplines and specialties most needed to deliver quality, culturally competent, health care to Native Hawaiians in the State of Hawaii.
|Federal Grant Title:||Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-07-145|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Native Hawaiian Health Systems|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jun 28, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 26, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for this funding opportunity is limited to Papa Ola Lokahi. Eligibility for this funding opportunity is limited to Papa Ola Lokahi.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
CallCenter@HRSA.GOV Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email
- Similar Government Grants
- • Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act
- • Native Hawaiian Health Care
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)