Network for Emergency Care Clinical Trials: Strategies to Innovate EmeRgENcy Care Clinical Trials Network (SIREN) - Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) (U24)
The summary for the Network for Emergency Care Clinical Trials: Strategies to Innovate EmeRgENcy Care Clinical Trials Network (SIREN) - Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Network for Emergency Care Clinical Trials: Strategies to Innovate EmeRgENcy Care Clinical Trials Network (SIREN) - Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) (U24): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to invite applications for the Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) of Strategies to Innovate EmeRgENcy Care Clinical Trials Network (SIREN). SIREN will enable conduct of high-quality, multi-site clinical trials to improve the outcomes for patients with neurologic, cardiac, respiratory, hematologic and trauma emergency events. SIREN will consist of one Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC), one Data Coordinating Center (DCC) and up to 10 clinical centers (Hubs).The CCC will facilitate implementation of clinical trials and will promote high quality and efficient timeliness in trial execution through such methods as master trial agreements and a central Institutional Review Board.SIREN will implement a total of at least four large (1,000 patient) simple, pragmatic clinical trials in the emergency department and pre-hospital settings. The clinical trials will be meritorious, peerreviewed projects which will be awarded under separate funding announcements.
|Federal Grant Title:||Network for Emergency Care Clinical Trials: Strategies to Innovate EmeRgENcy Care Clinical Trials Network (SIREN) - Clinical Coordinating Center (CCC) (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-NS-16-014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||319560, 319559, 319558, 319561, 319557|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences; Cardiovascular Diseases Research; Lung Diseases Research; Blood Diseases and Resources Research; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 1, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 8, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 9, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 2, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
Special district governments
Independent school districts
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...