Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement
The summary for the Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement: This Program Announcement replaces PA-02-003.The purpose of this Program Announcement (PA) is to encourage submission of new research project grant (R01) and exploratory/developmental grant (R21) applications to research and develop innovative technologies, methodologies, or instrumentation for basic or clinical studies of the brain or behavior in human or non-human animals. Also solicited are applications for support to research, develop, and significantly enhance existing technologies that are important to understanding the brain or behavior.
|Federal Grant Title:||Neurotechnology Research, Development, and Enhancement|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-006|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders 93.242 Mental Health Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Oct 22, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Oct 22, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Special district governments Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education Small businesses For profit organizations other than small businesses City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...