New Mexico Rural Fire Assistance
The summary for the New Mexico Rural Fire Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Mexico Rural Fire Assistance: The RFA program was established to improve safety and enhance wildland firefighting resource capability and readiness of rural and volunteer fire departments; to decrease wildland fire-related losses to rural economies through enhanced local fire protection; and to help reduce Federal, State, Tribal and local government expenditures on wildland fire suppression, particularly in the wildland-urban interface.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Mexico Rural Fire Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2007-004-NMSO-CA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Rural Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||READ THIS CAREFULLY. Applications are due to the c|
|Posted Date:||Jan 05, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 01, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local government, Public nonprofit institution/organizations, Other public institution/organization, Federally Recognized Indian Tribal Government, Private nonprofit institution/organization, Native American Organization, and rural fire departments serving a community with a population of 10,000 or less in the wildland/urban interface. All applicants must be rural fire departments serving a community with a population of 10,000 or less in the wildland/urban interface.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Karen Dyckes y Montano
Phone 505-438-7575 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR-WA Ready Reserves Program - Fire Preparedness
- • FA BLM AZ Wildfire Academy
- • BLM WY Ready Reserve Wildland Fire Training
- • National Fire Program - Rural Fire and Ready Reserve in MT and ND
- • Fire Protection Capability of Nuttall Fire Dept and Fire Protection on the Lands of New Ri...
- • California Rural Fire Assistance
- • Rural Fire Assistance Administration
- • Rural Fire Assistance and Ready Reserve Programs in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...