New Technologies for Transient Molecular Complex Characterization (SBIR [R43/R44])
The summary for the New Technologies for Transient Molecular Complex Characterization (SBIR [R43/R44]) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Technologies for Transient Molecular Complex Characterization (SBIR [R43/R44]): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose to develop new technologies, tools, and/or processes for the study of transient molecular complexes. Depending on the complex, such studies should have the potential for characterizing normal function or disease dysfunction and the effects of potential therapeutic interventions. -Awards will be used to create new technologies, tools, and/or processes that will help to study transient molecular complexes that are an integral part of normal cell physiology or that play a role in disease processes. Structural (stoichiometry, localization, symmetry, and overall shape) and kinetic characterization of these short-lived complexes will provide insight leading to a better understanding of normal processes and a means to efficiently search for diagnostics or therapeutic interventions for disease conditions. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the SBIR (R43/R44) grant mechanisms for Phase I, Phase II, and Fast-Track applications and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope, PA-08-111, which encourages applications under the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) (R41/R42) grant mechanisms.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Technologies for Transient Molecular Complex Characterization (SBIR [R43/R44])|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-08-110|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Center for Research Resources|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 07, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Apr 07, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jan 27, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Limited Competition: Competitive Revision for Technology Development within Biomedical Tec...
- • Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) (P20)
- • Instrument Development for Biomedical Applications (R21)
- • Limited Competition: Institutional Development Award (IDeA) Program Infrastructure for Cli...
- • High-End Instrumentation Grant Program (S10)
- • NCRR Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) [R25]
- • Planning Grants for Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Awards
- • Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...