Notice of Intent: A History of Mammoth Hot Springs Publication
The summary for the Notice of Intent: A History of Mammoth Hot Springs Publication grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: A History of Mammoth Hot Springs Publication: (1) The collaborative project of this agreement between Colorado State Universityâ¿¿s (CSU) Public Lands History Center (PLHC) and National Park Service (NPS) will assist Yellowstone National Park (YELL) with finalizing and publishing a 4-volume, 538-page book titled, â¿¿This Modern Saratoga of the Wildernessâ¿: A History of Mammoth Hot Springs and the Village of Mammoth in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming-Montana-Idaho. The book will be used to inform management of those cultural resources located in Mammoth Hot Springs Historic District and will be available free (i.e. not for sale) to internal and external researchers. This agreement will give CSU PLHC student/s hands-on experience in editing, research, layout, and publishing a history manuscript.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: A History of Mammoth Hot Springs Publication|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00287|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 3, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 3, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 24, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 24, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 4, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$29,998|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$29,998|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service Rocky Mountain Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior 505 Departmental Manual 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...