Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for LandscapE
The summary for the Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for LandscapE grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for LandscapE: Through this cooperative effort, we are proposing to establish a professional development opportunity for students of archaeology and anthropology at the University of New Mexico to gain practical experience and increase their knowledge, skills and abilities in approaching the assessment of cultural resources at the landscape scale. This project would engage students and the University of New Mexico (UNM) Office of Contract Archaeology (OCA) team in the further development and implementation of a landscape-scale database for cultural and natural resources within VALL; the conduct of cultural resource inventories and the establishment of baseline data for future monitoring and management purposes; the development of cultural resource sensitivity modeling tools for inventory sampling, resource location probability, and/or fire/erosion susceptibility; and the professional development of students in all of these tasks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for LandscapE|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00037|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 13th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 13th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||March 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 4th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area