Notice of Intent: John D Rockefeller Jr., Memorial Parkway Administrative History
The summary for the Notice of Intent: John D Rockefeller Jr., Memorial Parkway Administrative History grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent: John D Rockefeller Jr., Memorial Parkway Administrative History: This project involves completing an administrative history of the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway (JODR) that includes its pre-1972 inception and development, 1972 establishment, and post-1972 administration and management. Located between Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks in the heart of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, the JODR provides a natural link between the two national parks and contains features characteristic of both areas. In 1972, Congress dedicated a 24,000-acre parcel of land as the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway, naming it in honor of the late conservationist and philanthropist who made significant contributions to several national parks. The JODR is currently administered by Grand Teton National Park.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent: John D Rockefeller Jr., Memorial Parkway Administrative History|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00458|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 8th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 8th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||August 22nd, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$89,713|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$89,713|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 8th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area