Notice of Intent to Award: 2014 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscapes at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: 2014 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscapes at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: 2014 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscapes at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P14AC00239 with the Woodstock Foundation under existing Cooperative Agreement Number P13AC01121. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: 2014 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscapes at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller NHP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-14-NERO-0011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 27, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 27, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Mar 21, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Mar 21, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Mar 28, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$48,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Single Source Award to a non-profit entity: The Woodstock Foundation
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
National Park Service
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area