Notice of Intent to Award Cooperative Agreement
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award Cooperative Agreement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award Cooperative Agreement: This is a Notice of Intent to award to a single-source recipient. This is not a request for applications or a funding opportunity. For more details, please click on "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award Cooperative Agreement|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P12AC300828|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 02, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Velie Contract Specialist/Financial Assistance Phone 360-565-3114
Olympic National Park [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area