Notice of Intent to Award: Gateway to City of Lowell and Lowell National Historical Park Access and Arrival Branding Project and Support of the Discover Lowell Program Series
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Gateway to City of Lowell and Lowell National Historical Park Access and Arrival Branding Project and Support of the Discover Lowell Program Series grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Gateway to City of Lowell and Lowell National Historical Park Access and Arrival Branding Project and Support of the Discover Lowell Program Series: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: new Cooperative Agreement with the Cultural Org of Lowell COOL. For complete details on this NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD, see attachment under the "Full Announcement" link at the top of this page. For questions on navigating the Grants.gov website, or for general information about applying for grants, please see the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Gateway to City of Lowell and Lowell National Historical Park Access and Arrival Branding Project and Support of the Discover Lowell Program Series|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-NERO-0109|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 25, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 25, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$27,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$27,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$27,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of Intent to Award without Full and Open Competition; this is not a request for applications; the recipient is a nonprofit having 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jennifer Fleming Contract/Agreements Specialist Phone 215-597-6476
National Park Service [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area