Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures: Notice of Intent to Award: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is in accordance with Department of Interior, Department Manual 505 DM, at 2.12 and 2.14 and it is being issued to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intent to award to award a Cooperative Agreement to the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (WOGCC) in support of the project entitled: BLM, WY, Orphan Well Site Closures. The primary purpose of this project is to support activities aimed at achieving the broad national interest mandates declared by Congress under the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976, including, but not limited to, protecting the quality of scenic, ecological, environmental, air and atmospheric, and water resource values on public lands. Specifically, the objective of this project is to ensure the protection of public health and safety by eliminating potential sources of groundwater contamination, removing unnecessary well site infrastructure, and reclaiming land disturbance associated with oil and gas development through the plugging and reclaiming of federal orphan wells.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00225|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 26th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 26th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 31st, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$218,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 26th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the Announcement tab to download announcement package and instructions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cooperative Agreements Brandon Beckham (307) 775-6313
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program
- • BLM-Alaska NPR-A Resource Inventory and Database Development
- • BLM-Arizona, Abandon Mine Inventory and Safety Program
- • BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project
- • BLM-(MT/DKs) Air Quality,Visibility, and Deposition Monitoring
- • BLM ID TFD Geoscience Internship Program
- • Cooperative Arctic Lakes Data Collection Network, Alaska
- • Projected Vegetation and Fire Regime Response to Future Climate Change in Eastern Interior...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands