Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc: The activities to be completed are occurring on the Hopi Tribe's domestic water supply infrastructure within the boundaries of the Hopi Tribe Reservation with limited and controlled access to tribal lands.The tasks to be completed will help to restore the Hopi Tribe's domestic water supply infrastructure to lower villages on Second Mesa which failed and has not been able to deliver water to 110 homes as of November 20, 2018.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-LC-19-N008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 23rd, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$17,365|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nathalie C Washington
Grants Management Specialist
Bureau of Reclamation
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Navajo Nation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Colorado River Indian Tribe
- • Notice of Intent to Award to the Yavapai Apache Nation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Northern Arizona University
- • Native American Affairs: Technical Assistance to Tribes for Fiscal Year 2019
- • Development, Management, and Protection of Indian Tribal Water Resources
- • Participation in the Idaho Environmental Summit, to Provide Federally-Recognized Tribes in...
- • Tribal Water Policy
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects