Notice of intent to award, University of Central Under MA#P13AC00443
The summary for the Notice of intent to award, University of Central Under MA#P13AC00443 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of intent to award, University of Central Under MA#P13AC00443: This is a notice of intent to award, applications will be accepted for this agreement. This task agreement will for the research on the effects of sea level rise on sea turtles.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of intent to award, University of Central Under MA#P13AC00443|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00295|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 8, 2016 This is a notice of intent to award,|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 8, 2016 This is a notice of intent to award,|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 26, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$48,437|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,437|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emmett Johnson 305-242-7028
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...