OJJDP FY 16 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Strategies and Programs
The summary for the OJJDP FY 16 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Strategies and Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 16 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Strategies and Programs: Youth gangs continue to have a significant adverse impact on youth, families, and communities across America. A growing number of communities have adopted OJJDPâs Comprehensive Gang Model, a multistrategy, multidisciplinary approach that has proven to be effective in reducing gang activity. The fiscal year 2016 Comprehensive Antigang Strategies and Programs solicitation provides funding for localities to enhance coordination of federal, state, and local resources in support of community partnerships implementing the following antigang programs: primary prevention, secondary prevention, gang intervention, and targeted gang enforcement.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 16 Comprehensive Anti-Gang Strategies and Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2016-9332|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Gang Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 23, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 23, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 23, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 23, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Mar 24, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to states (including territories), units of local government, federally recognized tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior), and nonprofit organizations (including tribal nonprofit organizations).
OJJDP welcomes applications that involve two or more entities that will carry out the funded federal award activities; however, one eligible entity must be the applicant and the other(s) must be proposed as subrecipient(s). The applicant must be the entity with primary responsibility for administering the funding and managing the entire project. Only one application per lead applicant will be considered; however, a subrecipient may be part of multiple proposals.
OJJDP may elect to make awards for applications submitted under this solicitation in future fiscal years, dependent on, among other considerations, the merit of the applications and the availability of appropriations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 800-518-4726 or 606-545-5035, or via e-mail to email@example.com. Hotline hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except federal holidays.
Applicants who experience unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond their control that prevent them from submitting their applications by the deadline must e-mail JIC@telesishq.com within 24 hours after the application deadline and request approval to submit their application.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the contact the Response Center by telephone at 800-851-3420 or TTY: 301-240-6310 (Hearing impaired only), by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by web chat. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2016/FAQ/AntigangFAQ.pdf.
Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention 0000000000
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...