OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program: This program will support jurisdictions that want to implement a juvenile drug treatment court or jurisdictions that want to enhance their assessment processes and their treatment models. Category 1: JDTC Planning is designed to educate an interdisciplinary team on how to effectively plan and implement a juvenile drug treatment court. Jurisdictions will be required to identify a team of professionals that includes the judge, the drug court coordinator, prosecutor, defense counsel, treatment provider, community supervision representative, law enforcement officer, and a researcher or evaluator. Category 2: JDTC Enhancements support existing JDTCs to enhance their court by implementing evidence-based assessment tools, models, and processes; evidence-based treatment models; and evidence-based case management practices.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 19 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2019-15032|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 30th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||March 29th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||March 29th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to states, territories, State courts, local courts, units of local government, and federally recognized Indian tribal governments (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior) acting on behalf of a single jurisdiction drug court. Faith- and community-based, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations are ineligible as applicants, but OJJDP encourages them to partner with eligible applicants as a community provider of services, if applicable and appropriate. An eligible applicant may designate a subunit of government (for example, county probation department, district attorneys office, or pretrial services agency) as the authorized representative. As another example, the county executive may designate the county probation or district attorneys office as its representative when applying for this grant. In such cases, the applicant must submit an authorization letter from the eligible agency or organization. Eligible applicants who propose to provide direct services must not include the provision of services to any person who is older than age 18. All recipients and subrecipients (including any for-profit organization) must forgo any profit or management fee. This solicitation is composed of two grant categories. Information regarding the specific eligibility requirements for each Category identified below can be found below. Applicants must clearly designate the category for which they are applying. Category 1: Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Planning OJJDP-2019-15033 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Planning grants are available to jurisdictions that want to establish a juvenile drug treatment court. These grants are for jurisdictions where no juvenile drug court currently exists or a juvenile drug court has been operational for less than a year. Category 2: Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Enhancement OJJDP-2019-15034 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Enhancement grants are available to jurisdictions with a fully operational (for at least 1 year) juvenile drug treatment court to enhance the operation of the court. Jurisdictions applying for funding under this category must have courts that have been fully operational for at least 1 year.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at email@example.com within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply (Grants.gov) section in the OJP Grant Application Resource Guide.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2019/FAQ/JDTC.pdf.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court Discretionary Grant Program
- • BJA FY 19 Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Planning, Training, Technical Assi...
- • OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Adult Drug Court Implementation Grant Program
- • FY 2004 BJA Juvenile Drug Court Implementation Grants
- • FY 2004 BJA Family Drug Court Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...