OJJDP FY 19 VOCA Regional Children's Advocacy Centers (RCAC)
The summary for the OJJDP FY 19 VOCA Regional Children's Advocacy Centers (RCAC) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 19 VOCA Regional Children's Advocacy Centers (RCAC): The FY 2019 Victims of Child Abuse (VOCA) Regional ChildrenÃ¢ÂÂs Advocacy Centers (RCAC) Program will support four regional children's advocacy centers, one situated within each of the four U.S. census regions, to: (1) develop multidisciplinary teams, local programs, and state chapter organizations that respond to child abuse and neglect investigation, treatment, intervention, and prosecution; and (2) deliver training and technical assistance that strengthen existing multidisciplinary teams, programs, and state chapter organizations. Funding will enable the RCACs to promote and support widespread, consistent implementation of evidence-based practices and a multidisciplinary approach to child abuse investigations, assessment, intervention, and prosecution, ensuring effective outcomes for child abuse victims and their families.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 19 VOCA Regional Children's Advocacy Centers (RCAC)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention (USDOJ-OJP-OJJDP)|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2019-14993|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 22nd, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 22nd, 2019|
|Posted Date:||November 20th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||November 20th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 20th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to local public and private nonprofit childrens advocacy center agencies and organizations that can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of experience providing regional or national training and technical assistance to a wide range of multidisciplinary professionals and others (including childrens advocacy center staff) with respect to the judicial handling and investigative response to child abuse and neglect cases.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Full Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For technical assistance with submitting an application, contact the Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 8005184726 or 6065455035, at https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/support.html, or at email@example.com. The Grants.gov Support Hotline operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except on federal holidays.
An applicant that experiences unforeseen Grants.gov technical issues beyond its control that prevent it from submitting its application by the deadline must email the National Criminal Justice Reference Service Response Center (Response Center) at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the application deadline to request approval to submit its application after the deadline. Additional information on reporting technical issues appears under Experiencing Unforeseen Grants.gov Technical Issues in the How To Apply section.
For assistance with any other requirements of this solicitation, contact the Response Center by telephone at 8008513420 or TTY: 3012406310 (hearing impaired only) or by email at email@example.com. Response Center hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET on the solicitation close date. General information on applying for OJJDP awards can be found at https://www.ojjdp.gov/funding/funding.html. Answers to frequently asked questions that may assist applicants are posted at https://www.ojjdp.gov/grants/solicitations/FY2019/FAQ/VOCARCAC.pdf.
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 19 Victims of Child Abuse Act (VOCA) Training and Technical Assistance for Child ...
- • OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Support for Children's Advocacy Centers
- • OJJDP FY 18 VOCA Training and Technical Assistance for Child Abuse Prosecutors
- • OJJDP FY 17 VOCA TTA for Child Abuse Professionals
- • OJJDP FY 16 VOCA Regional Children Advocacy Center Program
- • OJJDP FY 2010 VOCA Regional Children's Advocacy Centers Program
- • OJJDP FY 2012 VOCA Children's Advocacy Centers Subgrant Program
- • OJJDP FY 2012 Children's Advocacy Centers Membership and Accreditation Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Sexual Ex...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Specialized Services and Mentoring for Child and Youth Victims of Sex Traffick...
- • OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program
- • OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with...