OJJDP FY 2007 Internet Crimes Against Children Expansion
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2007 Internet Crimes Against Children Expansion grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2007 Internet Crimes Against Children Expansion: Applicants are limited to state and local law enforcement and prosecutorial agencies in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, and West Virginia.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2007 Internet Crimes Against Children Expansion|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2007-1567|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Missing Children's Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 09, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 08, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments City or township governments State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rich Hull, contractor OJJDP, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-616-4506
Christopher Holloway, Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program Manager, Christopher.Holloway@usdoj.gov email@example.com OJJDP contractor
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Juvenile Prosecution Curriculum Development, Trai...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Youth With Sexual Behavior Problems Program
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Field-Initiated Research and Eval...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Internet Crimes Against Children Program Support
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Internet Crimes against Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2006 AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Enhancements to Juvenile Drug Courts
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Family Drug Court Statewide System Reform
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Studies Program on Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Justice
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Thei...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: A Comprehensive Strategy to Juvenile Justice Refo...