OJJDP FY 2007 Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Programs
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2007 Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Programs grant is detailed below.
This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants.
Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact.
If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2007 Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Programs: The purpose of the OJJDP FY 2007 Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Programs is to foster innovations and advancements in juvenile justice and child protection-related practice at the local, state, and tribal government levels. The goal of this program is to demonstrate the practical implications for policy and practice of substance abuse programs or strategies that enhance juvenile justice, child protection, and delinquency prevention. Under this program, OJJDP will fund substance abuse programs or strategies that focus on prevention and/or intervention. OJJDP is particularly interested in programs or strategies that address substance abuse problems in an integrated, comprehensive, communitywide approach that focuses on change not only at the individual level, but also at the family and community levels.
|Federal Grant Title:
||OJJDP FY 2007 Substance Abuse Prevention and Intervention Programs
|Federal Agency Name:
||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
||Law Justice and Legal Services
|Type of Opportunity:
|Funding Opportunity Number:
|Type of Funding:
||Part E - Developing, Testing and Demonstrating Promising New Programs
|Current Application Deadline:
||No deadline provided
|Original Application Deadline:
||Jun 08, 2007
||May 21, 2007
||Jun 08, 2007
||Jul 08, 2007
|Total Program Funding:
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:
|Expected Number of Awards:
|Cost Sharing or Matching:
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Customer Service
1-800-518-4726 firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 13 Division of Innovation and Research Fellowship on Juvenile Justice Data
- • OJJDP FY 2013 Field-Initiated Research and Evaluation Program
- • OJJDP FY 2013 Community-Based Violence Prevention FIRE Program
- • OJJDP FY2013 Model Programs Guide
- • OJJDP FY 2013 National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program
- • Building Community Capacity to Reduce the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Y...
- • Research on the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth(CSEC)
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Field Initiated Demonstration Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Enhancements to Juvenile Drug Courts
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Family Drug Court Statewide System Reform
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Studies Program on Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Justice
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Thei...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: A Comprehensive Strategy to Juvenile Justice Refo...